Starting with the USB OTG C adapters we have three!
One from iFi Audio
One from Cable Creation
One from Anker
Pictures aside how do they sound when used in conjunction with streaming via Cellular Phone?
Well exactly the same assuming you have no data drop outs. So this review will be focused more so on usability and build over time than sound.
- iFi Audio
- Had the best balance of flexibility
- had the smallest physical footprint, least bulk
- Had no data drop outs while in my pocket
- Anker Cables
- stiff cable, little to no flexibility
- kinda chunky an short
- Had the most drop outs unless perfectly stationary on a desk...
- Cable Creation
- bulkier than iFi but not as much as Anker
- "Gold" plating wears off after a few months
- Longest and most flexible
- Had some data drop outs while in my pocket
It has the thinnest physical connectors so it doesn't add a lot of weight or bulk when I'm using it
Over time, the iFi Cable had the least amount of wear compared to the other two!!
I again felt it had the right balance of flexibility
- Easy to shape/bend
- Rigid enough to hold that shape while in my pocket
This is a case were a higher price up front yields a low cost over time.